Monday, August 17, 2009

Cinderella's Shoes-Q of D 11


Question of the Day 11:



Haha! I saw this little saying on my friend's Blog page and I fell in love so I had to steal it! I love shoes!
So the question of the day is:

What's your favorite pair of shoes and why?!

Seth gave me a pair of Black stilettos for Christmas and I think they are just the prettiest shoes ever, I practically wear them every Sunday cuz I love them so much. I also have a pair of light pink 50's stilettos and I LOVE them! I bought them right before I started college and I'm still crazy about them...


2 comments:

Harward Family said...

I have a pair of red shoes that I LOVE but I don't get a chance to wear them very often...I think that since we have lived in California my daily shoe has turned into flip flops haha. They are not the prettiest shoes but I find myself wearing them everywhere! Since I have had Brooklyn baby girl shoes have been my new obsession:)

Juli said...

Haha! Hopefully next time I have a baby it's a girl then, cuz right now grown up girl shoes are my biggest weakness!!!