Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ugly Babies

So there is this free website, called MakeMeBabies.com, where you can put in you and your spouse's pictures, and it shows you how your babies are supposed to look... Haha!
So, for the fun of it, I decided to see how baby ZeeZee is supposedly going to look, and these are the results (hee hee!!!)...

If she gets my lighter coloring (not sure where the blonde hair comes from though):

If she gets Seth's darker coloring:

Man Alive! Can we just say UGLY!!! Save us!
But I'm really not worried, because this is how Rocco is supposed to look...

If he got Seth's coloring:

If he got my coloring (once again... blonde?):

HeeHee!!! Always good for a laugh!

3 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

That is scary!!

Harward Family said...

Wow! It's a good thing you already know that you have cute babies :)

Christa Chamberlin said...

Hi! Sorry, I didn't know any other way to get a hold of you. Yes, I can make baby beanies with flowers! I use a softer yarn that is more stretchy. And yes, I can ship to CA! If you would like to order, you can e-mail me at ChristaChamberlin@gmail.com. Thanks! :)
Christa