Monday, April 4, 2011

Ugly Babies--- NEVER!!!

Some may remember my post from Jan 2010 about how ugly my kids are supposed to be according to makemebabies.com
For those who don't remember, here's a little reminder:



But it turns out Seth and I make cuter kids than that website thought possible... Now the question is where'd there cuteness come from?!
People always ask me if Rocco looks more like Seth or me at that age, or which one of us ZZ's nose comes from, or who's lips does she or he have...?
So I've found some old baby photos of Seth and I and I thought I'd just put it out there... Who do they look like?!

Zeegan




Rocco

Overall, I'd say Zeegan looks more like me, but she's certainly got some Seth in there too... And Rocco? Well I think he got his coloring from me, but his looks DEFINITELY came from his Daddy!


Here's my old family photos (just for the fun of it!!!). In the top picture, I'm the kid with the belly button poking out between sweater and skirt!


6 comments:

Letti said...

That was fun looking at old pictures. I recognize Seth as a baby. Its seems like just yesterday. I think both of the kids are a good mix of both of you.

Harward Family said...

I agree with you that zz looks like you and rocco looks like Seth. How fun to put those pictures side by side and compare them! Miss and love you guys!!

Katie E said...

I would have to concur with you. I love the old pics...especially the one with the lil bit of belly poking out. Sweet hairstyle too!

Christa said...

Holy shoot, Rocco is a mini Seth. :) love this post. I want to copy it. Only with my photos:)

Christa said...

Oh and p.s. I'm so glad that website was WAY off... Your kids would have been pretty weird looking.

Lauren and Josh said...

Oh wow, I didn't realize how much ZZ looks like you and Rocco looks like Seth! That's crazy :)