Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween 2011 SUPERS

LOL= Laugh Out Loud

Three SUPER Facts:
1 - I have the CUTEST little Superhero children ever!
(If you don't believe me: Look Again!
They're real, I swear... LOL!
If you still don't believe me- Leave your name and Watch Your Back!!!)

2 - I have the most talented Mother-In-Law in the world!

3- My husband is SUCH a Hottie!
( If you don't believe me: Just look at those muscles!
They're real, I swear... LOL!
If you still don't believe me- leave your name and Watch Your Back!!! )

For Halloween we were a family of Super Heroes!!!
I bet ya didn't know that when Batman and Mrs Marvel got married they created Wonder Woman and Captain AmeRocco!
( Heck! I bet ya didn't even know Batman and Mrs Marvel got married! )
It's true! I swear... LOL!
Kylene ( Seth's mom ), made Zeegan's ADORABLE WonderWoman costume! Including an awesome shield similar to Rocco's!
(I know WonderWoman usually carries a whip, but we didn't trust Zeegan with a whip... LOL )


We spent Halloween evening at Seth's Aunt Annette's house. We ate dinner and talked and laughed and then we all took the kids trick or treating. Rocco was so excited about Trick - or - Treating that he ran ahead of all of us slow parents and the babies and joined the bigger kids in the group. I hardly got to see him at all from door to door, but he sure had a great time!


Zeegan loved Trick - or- treating! The Chamberlin's joined us for the party and door knocking and I think Zeegan really enjoyed having someone her size to go door to door with... They were so cute together!






Just another example of Kylene's costume creativity:

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Talisha! said...

Your hair looks amazing!!!

Amy Miller said...

You forgot to addd that you are one HOT Mrs Marvel Juli! You all look so awesome! We're coming out to Lake Arrowhead for Christmas, maybe we can see you guys while we're out there!

Lauren and Josh said...

I LOVED your super-hero family costumes! You guys looked so great. Thanks again for having us!