Monday, October 15, 2012

Trust Me, I'm a Dr... Pepper :)

We live less than an hour from the Dr Pepper factory. the place Dr Pepper was created! How lucky can we be?! Seriously! So one day when Seth was off work, we went and visited. Did you know Dr Pepper used to be named "Waco"? after the city it was born in... :)
After our fun tour through the factory, we got Frosty-Pepper's from the soda fountain! Blew.My.Mind! I love Dr Pepper floats and I love Dr Pepper and I love blue bell vanilla ice cream, but you haven't lived til you try FRESh Dr Pepper in a float... FAB.u.LOUS!!!





















2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Looks like fun! Dr. Pepper is the best, although I try to limit my intake to the $1 drink from McDonalds only when we take roadtrips.

Sara Simmons said...

Juli I'm so glad you love Dr. Pepper! It's my favorite soda :) looks like you guys had a blast! When I come out to Texas to visit this summer we should visit this place :) that'd be a blast!