Friday, February 22, 2013

Craft-terrific


I've been feeling all super crafty lately. LOL. I can't say that I've done much to justify the feeling, but I've been feeling it. Wanna see what I've made? Okay!
I made this wreath! Not super gorgeous or great looking, definitely looks a bit homemade, but I love it! It makes me smile every time I look at it. AND it smells good! Because those flowers and balls and such are all from a bag of potpourri that I ripped open and put to good use :).

Well, the making of one wreath led me to make two more:
LOVE THEM!


 I've made two more of the Snow White dress that I originally created for a friend as a Bday present. you know the one I made up my own pattern for?! Why'd I make two more? because I put the pictures on  etsy and got lucky enough to have a couple peoples get interested. I let ZZ try this one on before I shipped it (to Australia!!!), because it was for a 3 year old almost the same height as ZZ but with a longer torso, I imagine it fit perfect. My imagination sometimes does get the better of me though...




I also decorated my mantle for Spring. Nothing incredible, but it makes me happy.



And I made chocolate dipped oreos with valentine sprinkles (the picture just does this cookie no justice! they looked so cute!!! if i do say so myself...) for all of Rocco's school friends, with a little note attached that said "You are one cool cookie Valentine! Love, Rocco". He loved them and was super excited to pass them out. YAY!

So as you can see I don't have much reason to feel crafterrific, but I totally do feel it! lol. Happy day.


2 comments:

Lauren and Josh said...

You are so talented Juli! I miss our craft projects together! Miss you guys so much...we're so excited to see you at the end of March!

Anonymous said...

Juli these made me so happy :) ZZ looks so cute in that dress and the cookie made me want to go dip oreos in chocolate haha! your wreath is WAY gorgeous! I wish you lived closer so you could teach me all these fun crafts. can't wait to see you this summer. P.S. I got some really cute shoes for the wedding. not heels cuz Tyson asked me not to wear heels but they are really cute :) Love you!