Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

Well Conference Weekend was the best! I love Conference!
The weekend started off great with Friday:

Friday morning I finally planted some cheerful little flowers right by my front porch to welcome visitors with a smile!



Friday afternoon I got a card in the mail from my husband whom I love so much!
Friday night we played games and ate yummy food with the Chamberlin's... Lots of fun!

Saturday:
Saturday morning we stayed home and watched conference from the comfort of our own bed while we ate a delicious breakfast of crepes, fresh fruit, orange rolls, and juice!
Who could ask for anything better than breakfast in bed while listening to the Prophet's words?! Loved it!
After the first session ended we went to run some errands, while we were out and about we drove by a car show for old fashioned totally awesome cars! Rocco went wild. we had to go walk around and let him see all the cool cars... We didn't have a camera with us so we took pictures on Seth's phone (i'll post those later).
Then we went home and enjoyed the second session while Rocco took his nap.

After the second session we went to Seth's parents house, so Seth could go to Priesthood with his Dad and brother. Seth's dad, Freddy, suprised me with fruit he had brought back from LA!!!!
(LA fresh fruit is some of the best fruit in the world... i'm always asking him to find me some fresh Mangos down there... mm mmm good!)

During Priesthood session Kylene and I went to the Church book store and bought some books! Yay!!! I love reading! Then we went to IKEA and got fun stuff to decorate their new house with...

Sunday:
Sunday morning we had a big Breakfast with Seth's family and then we all watched conference together at their house.
Sunday night we had a big BBQ with all of Fred's counselors and their families... wow the food was AMAZING!!! I love BBQ!

All in All I would say it was a pretty GREAT weekend!

No comments: