Thursday, May 21, 2009

Question of the Day 10!

Wow! We've reached 2 digits in our questions of the day!!! Yay!


What is your very favorite Book?!

Well, any LDS person reading this probably outta respond with "The Book of Mormon", and I would agree with ya there. But what is your favorite not religious doctrine book?
I have quite a few favorites, but at the top of my list of "Books I've read multiple times and still Love" would be the following (In no specific order):

"Welcome to Stalk Lake City" by Sheralyn Pratt- Awesome book! Especially for girls! This book is part of a series of four books, but this one is my favorite, I don't even know how many times I've read it, but I know its at least a double digit number.

"The Kingdom and the Crown" by Gerald Lund- 3 Book series and I LOVE all of them!, altho if forced to choose; the second would be my very favorite! Probably the best series EVER written!

"When Hearts Desire" by Linda Muhlestein- Only a couple copies of this book were ever printed, but I got the opportunity to read it (like ten times in a row) when I was a teenager, and I've been looking for a copy to purchase ever since. Great Read!


"The Host" by Stephenie Meyer- Oh My Word! This book is seriously Awesome! I read like 4 times in the week before I had Rocco (when I was having to find ways to keep myself awake during the night because of work)... LOVE IT!!!

Well I've read over a thousand books in my life (not including Children's Books and School Books), so I could keep going all night, but those are four of my very favorite Quick Reads! Need more? Okay here's a few:

Ariana-The Making of a Queen (Rachel Anne Nunes), This Just In (Kelly Blair), Les Miserables (Victor Hugo), The Twighlight Series (Stephenie Meyer- not the best movie but the books were awesome), The Fablehaven Series (Brandon Mull), and many many more.


1 comment:

evitafjord said...

I just had to comment - I love When Hearts Desire too. Your blog comes up every time I search for a new copy to buy. I have a copy - it was missing for years and years, but I found out this summer that my little sister has had it all those years and I stole it back - so now I'm looking for a copy for her. There used to be one on a site called Wabbsters, but I didn't have the funds at the time and now it's gone :-( Anyway, great book.