Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Question of the day 9:


What does your Dream House look like?

Well I've thought of my dream house long and hard, and really I only for sure want two things, my "spray and wash" room and my "green house library" (I've designed both of these to a T! ask me about it sometime and maybe I'll show you my drawings and plans.... haha!). But since we're talking in DREAMS here, I would LOVE the following to be my dream house:

Front Side


So this is the front of my dream house but I don't think I would want the gate to open like a museum (with the two entrances)... and I don't think I would have yellow on my house. But I do like the Spanish or Italian red roof with the white/ cream house... and I LOVE the architecture here.

Back Side

So this is the Backside! and i LOVE the huge open tiled patio! Love it! with the big wrap around deck on both floors... Beautiful! My only change would be: Where that archway thing is with the fountain... That would be a drive around garage (I really don't like garages that you can see from the street, so my garage you will drive around back to park in), so the archway would stay as part of the driveway, but there would be no fountain there... Also, my swimming pool will be a tad bit different, i've got drawings of that too...


Anyhow, I know I will never have this exact house or probably anything even close to it, but Hey!, I love to dream!, So now, Tell Me?: WHAT'S YOUR DREAM HOUSE LOOK LIKE?

3 comments:

Lauren and Josh said...

I love how we were talking about dream houses today and I didn't even know you had posted this! That is an extremely amazing and gorgeous house! So put that on the beach and that would be my dream house :) But only where we are "rich and famous," right?!

JuLiaNNa PuRceLL said...

Haha, Right! Yeah this has to be near a beach or it just doesn't complete the dream... and it has to have lots of fruit trees, and maybe a lemon tree out front ;-P

John Henry Architect said...

Glad you like these projects. The top is based on Mar a Lago in Palm Beach. The bottom was built in Austin, Texas. I have more photos of the second one I can send. See portfolio here: https://www.dreamhomedesignusa.com/italian-mediterranean-villaflorida