Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clean House!

Sorry no pictures, but a super cute Rocco Story...

This morning I was doing the dishes and Rocco kept taking things out of the dish washer (which was driving me Nuts!). So I told him "Rocco, Mommy is cleaning right now and you are making it really hard for me to get this done. Can you go clean your bedroom until I'm done with the dishes?" He nodded his head and walked out of the kitchen. Just like that!
So when I got done with the dishes I went to check on him and make sure I hadn't hurt his feelings. I walked into his bedroom and there he was with a package of wipes "cleaning" his room! It was precious! there were wipes all over the place and he was washing his TV screen (not good)... But I didn't mind one bit because he was cleaning! He even washed his sheets. So Cute...

...The End

2 comments:

Lauren and Josh said...

You've taught him well, Juli! That's such a cute story :)

Seth & Juli + Rocco, Zeegan and Kezia said...

What can I say?! The kid's a Genius! ;-P