Tuesday, July 14, 2009

English Tea Party & Swimming

Well Today I was in a baking mood and I had lots of sour cream that was about to expire, so I made English Scones! They were so yummy I made Rocco have a tea party with me...


After, Since Rocco was such a trooper and endured his girly girl mom's tea party, I took him swimming...



I know as his mother I am biased and I've said it before, but I seriously think I have the cutest little boy in the whole wide world!!!


He is now jumping off the Diving Board all on his own! It's so cute! He goes to the edge of the board and then bounces up and down while he yells "Ready, Seth, Go! Go! Go!" and then he jumps!!!


I've said it before and I'll say it again...
WE LOVE SWIMMING!

1 comment:

Lauren and Josh said...

So cute! I love his little tummy :)