Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh No!!!

Cute Rocco Story...

This morning I had Rocco in his high chair eating breakfast when a big wave of morning sickness hit me. I ran into the bathroom and was unloading everything I'd eaten in the last 12 hours into the sink. I heard Rocco yell
"OH NO!"
I figured he must have spilled something or dropped some food on the floor or something, but a couple seconds later he came tearing into the bathroom, and started rubbing my back and saying
"It's okay Mommy, It's okay..."
When I finally stopped puking he looked at me with a worried face and said
"You Okay?"
It was so cute and special!

I just have to say that I have the most wonderful baby boy in the entire world. He climbed off his high chair, onto the table and down to the floor to come and make sure I was okay...
I love my Rocco.

No comments: