Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Card Designs for 2009





This past week I've been trying to get my "Creative Juices" to flow as I created my BP 2009 Holiday Greeting Card Designs. I took inspiration from some of my favorite designers, some of my favorite polka dot and paisley print patterns, and some of my inspiration for these designs were just random thoughts that popped in and out of my head until something was created from it....
I have twelve designs in all now, I'm hoping that's enough to generate business, but we'll see. I've posted all the designs on my photo blog
(www.ButterbeanPhotography.Blogspot.com)
And now I'm just wanting the opinions of my friends and family... Any Cards you think I should get rid of? Any thing on one of them that just doesn't seem to work? Changes you would want if it was your family...?

You know, a second opinion of sorts...
let me know what ya think!

No comments: