Monday, December 7, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Rocco and the Rain story...

This morning when Rocco woke up he really wanted to go to the park. I told him we couldn't because it was raining outside and we would get all cold and wet. Rocco ran to the kitchen and looked out the window at the rain... He got mad at the rain and started yelling

"Stop Rain! GO AWAY RIGHT NOW RAIN!!!"

It usually makes me sad if Rocco gets mad and yells about something, but this was just too cute. He sat at the window and told the rain to go away cuz he wanted to go to the park for about ten minutes, until I dragged him away for breakfast... I love my son!

Luckily some friends invited Rocco and me to come decorate cookies with them, and that was just as fun as the park! Pictures to follow soon...

No comments: