Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moving House...


Well we've been moving little by little for the past week. We are about 1/2 finished... maybe! But our new home is looking great so far! It's so exciting getting to decorate new ways and remake a home!
Rocco has been a big help. He gets so excited when we say were going "next door" and he can carry about as much as I can at a time, so it's great! He's been a real sweetheart to me: Every time I carry something over (even something as small as a book or basket), he tells me "Oh! Good Job Mommy!"... So cute!!!
I'll post pictures eventually, but probably not til were finished moving everything over and in. So (heads up!) it could be a (long) while, cuz Seth's in school all day and I move at the speed of a slow pregnant tortoise!
In the meantime: Baby Update!
We have about 41 days to go 'til ZeeZee's here! WooHoo!

1 comment:

Harward Family said...

I can't wait to see it all put together! BTW Brookie keeps asking for Rocco....so cute! We need to get together :)