Thursday, April 1, 2010

Facts in Fours

Facts in Four

I got tagged FOURever ago but I'm just now getting to it...


Four Shows I Watch:
1. Chuck
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. Community


Four Movies I Love:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
3. Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour version!)
4. (and most recently) The Princess and the Frog (or as Rocco likes to call it: Frog Kiss!)


Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Seth
2. Rocco
3. ZeeZee
4. The Gospel (which probably should have been first on the list, but I'm not putting these in any particular order...)


Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "Why I Oughtta..."
2. "ROCCO!...."
3. "Oh my Heavens! You have GOT to be kidding...”
4. "What?”


Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Sleep while he does, cuz Rocco's not gonna give you another chance later.
2. Wear Sunscreen.
3. Rocco's the Boss.
4. Moving sucks.


Four Places I Would Like to Go: (This list could go on and on and on....)
1. The Maldives!!!
2. Holland
3. Italy
4. Peru

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Visited a Friend and her new baby!!!
2. Went to a B-day Party
3. Went to the Doctor
4. Listened to my new niece cry over the phone... so cute!


Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Zeegan!
2. Getting finished with this whole moving thing.
3. Seth's Graduation (I know, I know, I still got awhile, but I'm still looking forward to it!)
4. Summer/ Pool Swimming!


Four Things I Love about Summer:
1. The Sun/ Heat!
2. Yummy BBQs!
3. a Tan!
4. Swimming with my baby boy!


Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Sleep! Sleep! Sleep!
2. time to go faster... Zeegan
3. A Massage (or my back to stop hurting so badly.... Zeegan)
4. Pink Berry


Four People I Tag:
1. Melinda
2. Lauren
3. Becca
4. Brittany
4(.1). Grandma
4(.2) Aubry
4(.3). Heidi
4(.4). Rachael
oops! Was that more than four?!

4 comments:

Heidi Crosby said...

I love that the first three shows you listed that you watch are the main shows Josh and I watch. I love them. We haven't gotten into Community much. Maybe I should see what I think of it. It's fun to learn more about you. Too bad we didn't all hang out more when we were all in the same state. Maybe we can go to Holland together sometime, just the two couples.

Becca said...

So, I guess I'm the Becca you tagged. Gees Jules, make me work why don't ya? lol! Loves and you make me laugh.

cr0by said...

Boooyaaa! We need more good Chuck fans in this world. :) Best show ever!

JuLi said...

Haha! That's great that you guys love Chuck too! All time best show! HILARIOUS!!! These last couple episodes have had me laughing so hard I'm nearly in tears! and This whole Morgan becoming an agent thing is gonna make it even better!!! LOL! Love it...
Heidi- I'm totally in! Let's go to Holland! I wanna go soooooo bad! Granted I'd be the only one in the group that can't speak Dutch, but I'm still in!!!