Sunday, April 11, 2010

When Rocco Grows Up...

Our Future Missionary!
Funny Rocco Story:

The other night at Grammy and Grampa Purcell's house, we were talking about Sammy and how much longer he has on his mission and such. Grammy Purcell (Kylene) turned and asked:
"Rocco, where are you gonna go on your mission? Are you gonna go to Samoa like Grampa? or Holland like Dadddy?..." she continued to list places, but Rocco told her no he wasn't going on his mission to any of those places.
So Kylene asked him:
"Where are you gonna go on your mission then?"
His Response:
"WALMART!"
I love my little boy!

4 comments:

Heidi Crosby said...

That's great! I'm sure there are plenty of people at Walmart who could do well to listen to what Rocco would have to say! Too funny!

Lauren and Josh said...

Oh that's priceless! People at Walmart need the gospel too! When my brother, Ryan, was Rocco's age, he used to say he was going to serve his mission at Wild Rivers Water Park by our house! Funny boys :)

Becca said...

Hehe! I love my nephew. I'm so excited to come see you guys!!!! Call me and have you heard back about tickets?

Harward Family said...

So funnny!!! He is so cute :)