Monday, May 3, 2010

Zeegan Samialaina Purcell

Yesterday, while Seth and Rocco were at church I decided to take pictures of my precious Baby Girl! She'd been home from the hospital a week already, so it was probably time... :)

So here is our little Angel at 1 week & 2 days old!:











She's still sleeping 23 hours a day, so that's why she's got her eyes, or at least one eye, closed in each picture... I'll do pictures again in a week or two when she's a little bit more alert! I still need to do some with her and Rocco together too...

3 comments:

Aubry said...

She's so cute Juli! Great job on the pics! By the way, what model of camera do you use? I'm looking to buy an SLR and am leaning towards the Canon XSi, but what would you recommend?

LiafromLaie said...

Congratulations Seth, Juli, and Rocco! And welcome to the Purcell Aiga Zeegan... you'll have a blast... or at least laugh a lot :D

All I can say is she's so cute and I can see the Samoan in her! Can't wait to meet her in person!

Love,

Lia

Anne said...

she is absolutely beautiful!