Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belated Anniversary

This year for our Anniversary (back in August), Seth gave me tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera at Pantages theatre. And a couple weekends ago, we went! It was such a fun night! (Well except for the part where I was stressing about ZZ most the night...)
First we went out to eat at this lovely restaurant where the food was absolutely divine! I don't think I've ever eaten anything so deliciously incredible in my entire life! Nor am I likely to eat anything that scruptulescent again, until Seth is a doctor...
After our fabulous dinner we went to Pantages theatre and saw Phantom. To be honest, I think the music in the recent movie version of Phantom of the Opera was 10 times better, but it was so fun seeing it acted out live! and for the first time I realized the Phantom is a bit of a perv. I mean, when watching the movie I think of him as a broken-hearted disfigured fellow with a song inside and a bit of a nasty temper. But in this play the character of the Phantom (any maybe it was just the actor...) was portrayed as a murderous monster-like pervert! Interesting...
Overall, it was such a fun night! and the first real date Seth and I have been on in years! I LOVE you Seth! Thanks for taking me!!!




3 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Hey Juli! Happy Anniversary! You two are adorable! I wanted to give you my address but I totally don't have your email anywhere, which is weird because I swear I have it! Anyway, can you send me your email? Oh, and I LOVE the constipated Alma story, I read that in the hospital and it definitely made me laugh out loud!

Lauren and Josh said...

So fun! Happy Belated Anniversary! Wow, 4 years of marriage, 3 years of med school and 2 kids later and you still love each other! :) Haha glad you had a great date!

Talisha! said...

I totally understand the worrying about your baby the entire time you are out thing! UGH!!! I don't think it ever stops though. I am pretty sure my mom probably still worries about us...:) You look so good Juli! I can't believe you have had 2 kids and are still rockin the body of a 16 year old! Yes I am jealous. You go girl... Oh and Happy Belated Anniversary! :)