Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sister Sister....

Warning: Here comes alot of non-makeup photos!

So a couple weekends ago, all but one of my sisters came on a "Sisters Trip" to California! Part of the trip was at my house! We all had so much fun! Hot Tubbing, Eating, Talking, Eating, Making Crazy Music Videos, and Shopping!!! I'm so glad they all came to visit me I was missing them. I was glad Taylor (my brother's girlfriend) was able to come along as well, because it made the whole thing that much funner! I will have to post the music video so all can see us act like crazy hooligans!!!

Christa, Rachael, Sara and Me

Rocco LOVED having his Aunts here and cried after he realized they were gone...

Hot Tub Fun! Hannah, Rachael, Taylor, Sara, and Christa

Rocco at the Outlets... only interested in cars. not shopping.


Me, Christa and Sara
Rachael, Hannah, Christa, Sara, ZZ, and Taylor
Thanks girls for coming! I think we need to do it again soon, this time with Becca and the Beach!!!!

No comments: