Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Smolder

Those who know me really well, know that I am a huge princess fan. I dream of being a princess when I grow up, I have almost every line in every disney princess movie memorized, I've read pretty much every version of every Princess fairytale out there, I LOVE PRINCESS STORIES!
So at the end of this month, Disney's new princess movie, TANGLED, is being released to theaters. So of course I've been watching the trailers and previews and getting so excited for it!
Well, Rocco's been watching them with me. And one thing you'll see on these trailers is when Flynn Rider, the thief, gives Rapunzel the "smolder"... that is Rocco's VERY favorite part of each and every preview. If we watch one that is missing "The Smolder" he gets upset... and now, every time I take a picture, instead of smiling, he Smolders....






Here's that trailer, if you wanna see what I'm talking about....

9 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh! I've never laughed so hard! I love Rocco. His eyebrow arch is amazing for so young a person. Oh, and I'm totally excited for Tangled as well.

Amy Miller said...

Oh I love this Juli, thanks for posting it!!! Rocco you are too cute!

Christa said...

What a cute smolder. I love it. He's totally gonna be a ladies man. are you ready for that? This movie looks so cute. now i'm really excited for it too! I still haven't even seen princess and the frog though...it's hard to keep up on the princess shows when your husband is so anti cartoons!

Aubry said...

That is awesome! He's SO cute!

Michelle said...

O, my heck, that is sooooooo dang cute!!!!

Jessica said...

that is great, I love the smolder...too cute

Cassidy said...

Oh. My. Goodness! He is SOOOOO stinkin' adorable! I'm so glad you found me, Juli! I haven't seen you in a bazillion years. You have an adorable little family :)

Lauren and Josh said...

I love that face! Rocco has got that down really well :) We're going to have to see the movie too!

cr0by said...

Awesome! I know you guys are Chuck fans, did you know that Zachery Levi is the voice of the main character? Long live Buymoria :)