Friday, November 19, 2010

Crazy Heads and Head Shots!

Well the story I'm about to tell actually happened a few weeks back, but it's a funny one (to us), so I don't want to forget it, and as I am putting all my blog posts into a book at the end of the year, I think this is the perfect way to make sure it will not be forgotten...

So Seth and I were kind of in an argument the other night (over something pretty stupid), and we were driving and talking/arguing and finally we just went into silent mode for a couple minutes and suddenly I hear from the backseat:
"Mommy, don't be mad at Daddy!"
(Pause Pause Pause)
"He's just"
(pause)
"Crazy!"
Haha! He's such a smart kid! It was so funny, it was like he had to pause and think of the right word to describe his Daddy, and I think he got it spot-on! Hee-hee!
Well, it probably goes without saying that I just couldn't stay mad after that! So what's the moral of this story? if ever you feel mad at someone, just remember- Don't be mad, He's just crazy!!!!







On a different note; Do ya like Rocco's cute pictures!?!
After church a couple weeks back, I was trying to keep him quiet so Zeegan could take a nap, so we went outside and did a photo-shoot! I think they turned out pretty cute, so I'm going to enter one of them into a Toddler modeling contest I heard about today. Only problem is, I can only enter one photo, so the question now is: Which one?! Please cast your vote and let me know....
(P.S. I know he's not really smiling in most these pictures, but of the whole bunch that I took, these were pretty much the only ones where he wasn't "smoldering"... So, maybe consider his "Smolder" pictures when helping me decide which picture to send in)

2 comments:

Christa said...

haha that is a cute story. I love your kiddos. I think you should either send the first picture on your smolder post. or the one where he is leaning against the pole. both are so cute! he'll win for sure!

Harward Family said...

I love all of these pictures! They are adorable :) My favorite is the very last one!!