Friday, February 25, 2011

Life at our house lately...

Well life has been a bit busy lately and I haven't really had time to blog about it. Which is why I posted like 5 posts today. So here's some things to catch you up on us....


I started a blog boutique and have actually been selling bows, which is totally awesome!!! Check it out at www.BoutiqueButterbean.Blogspot.com



Rocco started a sleep chart to get him to stay in his bed all night long, and every time he earns ten stars (one star per night that he stays in his bed), he gets to pick out a fun new toy at the red store! It's working great!!! So far he has only earned one toy (a batman figure), but he is well on his way to a second one, and we are all sleeping better! Hallelujah!



I made my first chicken pot pie, and not bragging, it was so seriously delicious!!! You want the recipe let me know and I'll pass it on...




Rocco and ZeeZee are the very best of friends and spend all day everyday making huge messes and fighting with each other, and laughing with each other! Life is great!




Rocco started T-Ball and is SOOO good at it! Turns out he is ambidextrous and can use both hands really well. Which apparently is a good thing in baseball, so who knows?! Rocco might have a future there. (Hopefully no tho, cuz baseball is kind of boring to watch...)

5 comments:

Talisha! said...

YAY! you finally updated! You have such an adorable family, looks like you guys are busy, busy, busy. I am incredibly jealous that you guys get to go outside so often! I can't wait until summer.

Heidi Crosby said...

It's nice to hear how you all are doing! I wish we lived closer to each other. I bet we'd have fun times. I want your chicken pot pie recipe if you were serious about giving it out. Do you have my email address?

Amy Miller said...

I totally want the chicken pot pie recipe too! Pau loves it but I have yet to find a good recipe! Oh, and you guys are ADORABLE!

Letti said...

I am so happy that you have a blog. Your family is just too cute. I really want your recipe so can you share it?

JuLi said...

recipe has finally been posted! sorry it took me so long :)