Friday, February 25, 2011

Zeegan @ 10 months



Zeegan is 10 months now! I know I say this ALL the time! But time is seriously flying by! She's growing up too fast! Some things to remember about ZeeZee at this age:

*My Baby girl has 4 teeth now! She looks so grown up, it's sad! But no joke, she's got this Gap the size of the Grand Canyon between her two top front teeth! It's so goofy looking... I LOVE IT!!!

* ZeeZee's hair is so long now! It's at least a quarter of the way down her back. Half of it's naturally curly, and the other half is stick straight. So I tried putting curlers in it the other day. They didn't work, but she looked adorable with the curlers on her cute head!

*Zeegan is a Mommy's Girl!! Except for when Daddy's around...

*ZeeZee is seriously such a mischevious little lady! She does the most hilarious, and kind of awful, things! For example: The other day she made kissing noises at me and when I went to kiss her, she smacked me in the face and started laughing! And about a week ago one of her little friends was over and ZZ started yelling at her, and ZZ's friend started to cry and ZZ got this huge smile on her face! I'm in big trouble when she gets older... but for now, it's super funny and cute!

*Zeegan loves to laugh! and She laughs at her brother all the time! She thinks Rocco is the funniest thing in the world! Whenever I have to wash her face and hands (which she hates), or change her clothes (which she hates even more than being scrubbed), I make Rocco come in and run around, and then she just laughs the whole time. It's adorable!

*Zeegan has been standing on things for awhile now, and walking along things as much as possible, but on Grampa's birthday the other night, Zeegan walked by herself for the first time! She got so excited when everyone started clapping and stuff. I think she'll be running around in no time! but I hope I'm wrong about that.

*ZeeZee loves her finger foods! She gets so excited and starts clapping and yelling when she sees the yogurt melt bag or the star puffs container... and watching her put them in her mouth? I can't even describe how cute it is! But I could seriously watch her eat all day!

*Zeegan is the most wonderful Baby girl in all the world and we love her so much! I don't know what I did to deserve such incredible children, but I love them with all my heart and I'm so grateful to have ZZ as my baby girl!










2 comments:

Christa said...

Okay she is so cute juli. Just so cute. Love the curlers!

srldesign said...

She is the cutest ever, I love her =)