Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rocco's 2nd First day of school

Rocco’s school year has begun again, and altho he will be missing two months while we are gone on our away rotations, we decided to sign him up for classes anyway! He goes two days a week and LOVES his teacher Mrs Schmidt. She’s so good with him.

Rocco picked out his outfit (yes including the laces in his shoes!), from hair to foot for his first day and was quite excited about wearing it. He wore his new favorite jeans (birthday present from Auntie Nettie) and a birthday shirt from Grammy. I love having an August birthday boy because it keeps me from having to do back-to-school shopping. LOL!
Zeegan got so excited for school too and cried her little heart out when I made come home with me. Poor baby.

I can't believe my baby boy is so grown up already!!!



1 comment:

Christa said...

Okay that cute little smile of Zeegan, that is Autumn's smiley face to a "T" they are so cute!!