Sunday, September 25, 2011

Long time coming...

Well this post has been a long time coming! We’ve been living in Texas three weeks now and we absolutely LOVE it! I have so much I want to tell about it, but first I had better get caught up with the rest of my posts. Starting in July. I know I’m horrible right?! LOL; Just now writing about the 4th of July in mid-September! You may wonder why I even bother to go to the trouble of blogging these things; well, I’ll tell ya! This blog is my journal of our medical school years. And 30 years from now I want my kids to know our experiences and the fun we had…

So what I’ve done is back-blogged (I’m sure there is a better word for that, but I don’t know it, so “back-blogged” it is!). I’ve gone back through and posted about our summer but dated them back to when the events spoken thereof actually took place. This particular post is just to explain what I've done and includes one picture from each of my back-blogs to get you all caught up! Yay….
Next week I’ll certainly be catching everyone up on our current Texas situation and the fun times we are having here! Until then; Good-bye and Good-day!



Coolest Superhero Party ever!
(Or at least the coolest one I'VE ever thrown!)


Rocco's First day of School
(this year at least...)


Summer Fun in the Sun!
(and not in the sun...)


Rocco's birthday DAY!


A day with Disney, Cousins and Friends!


San Diego Saturday


4th of July


1 comment:

The Davidsons said...

So glad to hear you loved Texas! You are in Arizona now right? Come back...I miss you!!!