Monday, March 16, 2009

Question of the day 1:

I've decided to start asking one question everyday:
(we'll see how long this actually lasts)
Today's Question:
  1. Do you ever lose anything right in front of your face?
  • I Do! I lose my keys all the time! and I usually find them in my hand or my pocket...
  • I lost the milk cap earlier today, I searched high and low and everywhere in between, only to find Rocco had been holding it out for me the entire time I'd been searching...
  • I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind, a little bit at a time... If you happen to find it! Please return it!!!

1 comment:

LiafromLaie said...

Hey Seth, Juli, and Rocco... thanks for putting the link to your blog on the MyFamily site :0)

I just wanted to answer your question...

- I also seem to lose my keys after I set them down to do something. One second their sitting on the bookshelf and the next they seem to have grown legs and moved to my bag.

- My wallet as well seems to go the way of my keys. I think they secretly have a contest to see which one of them will make me lose my mind first.

<3 Cousin Lia in Hawaii :o)