Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Question of the day 2:





Question of the day today:

2. If you could go anywhere in the world right now (on vacation for two weeks), where would you go and why? (Please respond!!!)

  • I'd be in the the Maldives hands down! I've never been there, and I don't know anyone who has, but the pictures I've seen are incredible (some of those very pictures shown above)! It's now my dream vacation! And the houses/ condos/cabanas that you stay in are out on the water (on stilts of course) with glass bottoms so that you can always see the fish swimming around underneath you! Can you just imagine?! You're sitting at breakfast, you look down, "Oh! there goes Nemo!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh...K... Anywhere I can go in the world? I would go to (drum roll please): Samoa!i've never been there in my whole entire LIFE!!!!!!