Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Question of the day 3:

Today's Question:

Do you have any Weaknesses?
What I mean is: If someone wanted you to do something (like sleep in a bed of spiders or eat worms...), and you said "No Way!", what could they offer that would change your mind?

Snazzy Cars

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/05/aston-martin-db-one-rendering-1-lg_450.jpg
I 'm a sucker for fast cars! If James Bond wanted some top secret information from me, he wouldn't have to try and seduce me... "Give me a ride in that car baby and I'll tell you anything you wanna know!"

Scrumptulescent Chocolates
http://www.spices2go.com/recipes/images/stories/chocolate-truffles.jpg
If I have any weakness that is terrible for me, it would be my chocolate weakness!, It's more than a weakness; it's an addiction!
Not any chocolate will do of course... Hershey's: HECK NO!... I'm talking about that melt in your mouth, shipped from exotic countries, incredible, delectable and oh so edible chocolate!!! Mmmmmm... Truffles, bites, squares, bars... No matter it's shape or size, you want something from me? you offer me chocolate!

And last, but certainly not least, MY BOYS!
Need I say more?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do i have any weaknessess... of course i do! One of my weaknessess would be that i'm tickleish!