Thursday, July 12, 2012

Randomness. What do you see?

So i don't really know if anyone ever really looks at my blog or not. But if you are looking at this page, can you please tell me; What does the font look like to you?
Is it a bubbly all capitals type font or is it more of a italic type lucida something or another handwriting type font?
Cuz it's supposed to be the all capitals one, but depending on what browser I open it in; it's been coming up in the other font a lot lately!
Please if you could spare a minute, let me know what you see...?
Muchos THanks!!!

6 comments:

Harward Family said...

I LOVE reading your blog!! I loved the post about Rocco playing soccer....so funny!! I see a cute font but it's not all caps or bubbly, but it's not lucida either.

Amy Miller said...

I adore your blog Juli, you guys are just way too cute! I see an almost thick typewriter looking font, just your basic run of the mill font.

Jill Taylor said...

adorable cute caps!! :-)

Brian and Heidi said...

Juli I see the font you described but I noticed that with my blog before and I think it has to do with the computer you are on and the font you have available on it.

Katie E said...

it looks like lucida italics to me...at least on safari. so then i try firefox and it's the cute font...the one you intended. crazy!

JuLi said...

Thanks Guys! I guess it comes down to the browser. If I'm using Safari it's the lucida italics if i'm using anything else it's the cute caps. Sorry if you see the not cute one! I swear it's supposed to look good! lol. and thanks for looking at my blog! I thought I was the only one... hee hee! which would be fine cuz my main reason for this blog is as a journal for family future. but sometimes it's so I can talk and vent and blab and be heard... and everyone, including myself, loves a few followers! :)