Saturday, January 29, 2011

LA Zoo

Well what do ya know?! It's the end of January and here I am, posting about the end of December... Oh well! One of these years I'll get on top of things.
So as I said before. Seth had a couple days off and we took advantage of the time we had to spend together. So on one of the days we went to the LA zoo. It was lots of fun! Grammy and Grampa Purcell came, along with Rocco's Auntie's and Uncles. In fact, the whole Freddy Purcell family was there. Rocco loved having his cousins with him. And even though it was FREEZING (to me), Zeegan LOVED being outside! She didn't even object to the freezing air when she got her diaper changed! It was an awesome day!
I think the highlight of the day for Rocco was when he saw a Baby Jaguar! I wish I had a picture of that... He's a little obsessed these days with jaguars, because in his current favorite TV show (Go Diego Go), the main character has a baby jaguar as his pet... Rocco just about went nuts over the jaguar at the zoo... My favorite part of the day was when Rocco and Seth stuck their heads in the ground hog domes and a little ground hog sat there staring right into their faces. Rocco was sooo excited! It was funny. I was glad I got a picture (look closely and you can actually see the ground hog!).







No comments: