Monday, January 24, 2011

Last Beach trip of 2010 (for real this time!)

So I know I already said we had our last Beach day of 2010, But after Christmas Seth had a couple days off and we took full advantage of the time we had to spend together! We did lots of fun activities during his time off, including, going to the beach one last time during 2010! Now even though it's been super warm lately, it still hasn't been warm enough to actually go swimming. So we only went for a walk on the beach, down the boardwalk and on the pier. But it was lots of fun! It was Beautiful! and our kids were happy!










(this could be one of my very favorite pictures of all time!)
On our way home we just had to stop and get Rocco one of the character monkeys from Whole Foods... Man I love that store!



3 comments:

Christa said...

what a sweet picture of Seth and Zeegan. And that last one of Rocco is just so cute! I miss you guys!

Yerkes family said...

So funny!

Lauren and Josh said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! I love them all, especially ZZ's face when her Daddy is kissing her :) So cute.