Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Friend, My Hero, My Sister... Christa

From the day she was born, I (Obviously) loved Christa Marie! Can't ya just tell by my fat little arm reaching out to pat her cute little face?!

In high school Christa was my bestest best friend (Heck, let's be honest here; for most of high school she was my only friend!). And she always made me laugh and amazed me with her strong testimony! She was my hero even back then...

In College, my favorite times were when Christa would come sleep over at my apartment and we would stay up all night dancing and eating and watching movies and being all kinds of crazy!

And now we're both all grown up and have our own families and our own kids. And Christa lives in UTah and I live in So CAlifornia, so we are forever far away from each other and hardly ever see each other! But recently Christa did something amazing and I just have to brag even though I wasn't there to witness it or cheer her on (sorry Christa! I would've been if I could've been...). Christa ran a Marathon!! Isn't she amazing and Beautiful?! I just love my sister and I'm so proud of her for running a whole entire marathon. I could never do that! (seriously, it takes me twenty minutes to run a mile!)
Isn't she Gorgeous!?!

Here she is with her cute Hubby after her race...

And here she is with her adorable little baby girl and her biggest fan; Autumn! Autumn and Zeegan are only one month apart in age and I just hope they will be as good of friends as Christa and I were...

And here is Christa's cheer group! My family! I should be right there in that picture (let's pretend I was taking it and that's why I'm not in it, shall we?...)!

Christa you're still my hero! Way to be an inspiration to all those around you! I love ya like a China man loves rice!! And (good news, all!); I'm so excited for you to come visit at the end of the month!!! Woot! Woot!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

You're so sweet. I love you. I'm so excited to see you also!!