Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rachael came to visit!

My sister Rachael and her family recently came to Orange County (Rach was treating her Hubby to a Yankees game for his birthday!). And the Saturday that they were here; Rocco, ZZ and I went and met them at Newport Beach! It was such a fun day! Rocco LOVES playing with his Cousins!! I wish I had gotten a picture of the 5 kids together, but I didn't think of it until it was too late... oh well, Next time!
Anyway, It was my very first time ever driving to the beach! Usually Seth drives cuz I get kind of nervous in the crowded driving situations that usually happen in orange county... But, guess what?! The drive went perfect! No nervousness whatsoever! (imagine little music notes now, and sing along:) "I'm a big girl now!" Yay!!




Anyway, It was a GREAT day and so fun playing with Rach and her family!! Her poor kids though (and her as well actually), got SOOO burnt! They bought their sunscreen on the way to the beach and it was defective and they all have such fair skin that they got fried!! Rachael's baby's got blisters all over their bodies from the burns, and Rach passed out in Costco, from Heat exhaustion! Moral of the story: Use something besides Coppertone!!!
They are all doing okay now though, so that's good! Thanks for coming Rachael! Give the kiddos hugs and kisses! Rocco asks everyday if we can go to Derricks beach and play with him again...

No comments: