Tuesday, September 14, 2010

4 Years down, Infinity to Go...

4 Years Down, Infinity to Go...


A couple weeks ago, Seth and I had our four years (of marriage) Anniversary! It seems like we've been together a whole lot longer than that, and yet, I can still remember the first time I met him like it was yesterday...
For our Anniversary, our whole little family went out to eat at Macaroni Grill (it's Rocco's favorite "fancy" restaurant because you can color on the table), and then went and read story books and cook books together at Barnes and Noble... I know that may not seem like the best anniversary, but it was wonderful! We LOVE spending time together as a family!, We love reading storybooks to Rocco!, and We LOVE cooking together! So it was the perfect way to celebrate our family...
In a couple weeks Seth is taking me to see "Phantom of the Opera" to celebrate us... I'm so super excited I can hardly stand it!!!

No comments: