Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Utah


Well I haven't posted anything in about a month and lots has happened. So I suppose I'll start trying to catch up...
A couple weeks before we blessed Zeegan we went to Utah. It was lots of fun! Rocco got to play with his cousins and his Aunts and Uncles and everyone got to meet ZeeZee for the first time... And I got to meet my most recently born niece, Autumn! She's a real doll... it was fun seeing her and ZeeZee together, I really hope they'll be great friends as they grow up, even though they live forever far apart...


(Zeegan got to meet my Grandparents: Her great Grandpa and Grandma Clawson... I thought that was pretty special. I wanted to get a 'Four Generations of Girls' picture -Zeegan, Me, My Mom, and my Grandma- but I was passing an 8mm kidney stone the day we went to Salt Lake and was lying on the floor crying instead of getting pictures, unfortunately...)



(Zeegan also got to meet her Great Uncle Fred- Yep!, She's got a Grampa Fred and an Uncle Fred...)


(The whole reason we got to go to Utah was for a Seth's cousin's wedding...
At the wedding we sat with my gorgeous younger sister, Christa, and her husband and daughter.... ZeeZee looked SOOOO pretty in her dress Grammy Purcell got her... She matched the bride, it was kinda cute!)




(Rocco with his "Uncle" Danny... they were the best of friends after the first day)

(Zeegan and Autumn- they kept grabbing each others faces and hair... showing the love! it was super cute...)

(all the cousins! my parents now have 7 grand kids!)

(Rocco and his "Buddy" Link... they were so cute together and now Rocco asks me everyday if he can go to Link's house... I don't think he gets that they are very far away. When i tell them Link lives in Utah, he says "Okay, lets go!")

(Aunt Rachael and Derrick seeing ZeeZee for the first time... Derrick LOVES Zeegan, he was trying to kiss her constantly, it was super cute...)

No comments: