Thursday, September 30, 2010

Berry Picking

We recently went up to the 'mountains' with a couple friends of ours to a place called 'Riley Farms' where you can pick berries, apples, pumpkins, watermelons, flowers, etc... It was so much fun! Once we parked, we got to ride on a trailer covered in hay bales, that was being pulled by a tractor (they call it a hayride). That was Rocco's favorite part of the whole day! Then we went and picked our berries (It was so hot, but still SOOOOO much FUN!). I think we ate as many as we put in our berry container, they were seriously so good we couldn't stop ourselves! Rocco was at first picking them and putting them in the basket, but then I told him to taste one, and after that, even though he was picking as many as Seth and I, he didn't stick another berry in the basket, because they were all going directly into his mouth! Once we finished picking our berries out in the hot hot sun we got fresh watermelon samples that were so yummy and so refreshing! Rocco's friend Brighton was so dirty, but it was seriously adorable! I think everyone enjoyed themselves- including ZeeZee!, She was all smiles the entire day. I think she loves being outside and she especially loves it when Daddy's with us! Seth and I ate all the berries before we finished the drive down the 'mountain', they were just so good we couldn't help ourselves! And after all that berry picking and hay-riding in the sun, we went swimming to cool off.... so much fun!










3 comments:

Christa said...

looks like a really fun family activity! your kids are so cute. seths hair looks good too...and of course you look so cute and so thin...sheesh what is your secret.

Katie E said...

You're going to have to tell me where this berry-picking place is. That sounds like a lot of fun!

Talisha! said...

Okay I can't even tell you how jealous I am of the berry picking! I want some! And you have such beautiful babies, I want to meet them!