Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zeegan 4 months



Zeegan is 4+ months old now! We LOVE her so much!!! She is seriously so dang cute! Some fun things about her these days:
*ZeeZee has recently started Giggling! It is the cutest noise you'll ever hear! We (Seth, Rocco, and Me) run around doing crazy things and making crazy noises and basically being crazy heads, trying to get her to laugh, and when she does laugh; it's worth all the craziness!!!
*Zeegan ADORES Rocco. No kidding she LOVES her big brother! and he loves her! She is constantly following his every move with her eyes. I can't feed her if he's around because if she hears him she is trying to see him...
*Zeegan is a little Social Butterfly! She LOVES attention! She loves when people grin and talk to her and she Blabs back! and if she's trying to talk and you don't seem to be paying attention, she starts yelling or fake coughing until you pay attention... Rocco is the cutes when she's blabbing away, he sits next to her and says things like "Oh really?!" and "Tell me more!" and if you ask him what she's saying he'll usually make something rather interesting up (apparently Zeegan talks about Cars and Dump Trucks and Fire Trucks ALL the time!)...
*Zeegan is rolling over! 5 or 6 times a night I will go in her room and turn her back on her back. She prefers sleeping on her stomach. But the funny thing is, when we attempt to do "tummy time" she turns herself over on her back...
*Zeegan has the most sparkly eyes! I think the endearing term "Bright Eyes" fits her perfectly! When she smiles, she lights up the room! and although her little toothless mouth is adorable, I htink it's her eyes that do the trick... and she is starting to smile ALL the time! especially when she's just woken up from a nap, then she's all smiles!
*Zeegan's a bit of a Cat-napper during the day. Especially when Rocco is home- either because he's too noisy or because she's afraid she's gonna miss out on all the fun... But she's begining to sleep for longer stretches (6-7 hours) during the night!
*Zeegan is a MAJOR finger sucker! She loves her hands! She constantly has a finger in her mouth, and even though I know dentally it's not a good thing... When she sucks her thumb: it is the CUTEST thing ever! I don't know if I've ever seen anything so adorable!
*Zeegan is a Drool-Queen! No joke, she soaks through multiple outfits a day! Good thing I love dressing her up so much...
*Zeegan has started reaching for things and playing with little toys. She LOVES her 'Love Rattle' that Rocco picked out at 'The Red Store' (Target).
*ZeeZee is a Water Baby! She LOVES bath time and she LOVES swimming! She definitely fits in our family...
*ZeeZee has CRAZY hair! There's lots of it, but it's all different lengths and it sticks out at all angles, no matter how I comb it...
*Zeegan LOVES clothes! I know she seems to young to care either way, but I swear she gets excited about new clothes and shoes and bows and such! She wore her first pair of jeans the other day and she was seriously smiling from ear to ear (granted that could be because she was getting so much attention cuz she looked so daRn cute!). THen we pulled out a new pair of purple shoes and she actually giggled at the sight of them! No Kidding... My Baby Girlie is a Girlie Girl already!
*We LOVE and are so grateful for, Zeegan!







3 comments:

Michelle said...

Juli, you have a beautiful family. I am Michelle Elison and my family and I were in Seth's ward in California while my husband was in Dental and Ortho school. I hope it is o.k if I take so peeks at you family. I think at one time my husband was Seth's youngmens leader. You married into a fantastic family. We think the world of them!!!! Michelle Elison
If you would like to view my blog, my e-mail is
mmelison@yahoo.com Leave me your e-mail and I'll send you an invit.

Lauren and Josh said...

Happy 4 months ZeeZee girl! We love you!

Christa said...

I love it. she is so cute. I want to hear her laugh. I love when autumn laughs to...I can't make her laugh as hard as the kids do...so lucky you have rocco, cause I bet he is the best at it.