Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School


Rocco started Preschool recently (my baby boy is growing up so fast!). He was so cute on his first day of school, with his little name tag on and his backpack!
Rocco's teacher's name is Mrs. Bom. Rocco calls her "Mister BUM". I don't think she appreciates that very much, but no matter how I try he refuses to refer to her as a Mrs instead of a Mister and he refuses to say Bom, rather than Bum.. Personally, I think it's adorable!
We had a tough time getting him to stay the first couple of times (separation anxiety to the max), but now he loves it! He loves the finger painting and the story books and snack time, but his most favorite of all, is the train! The playground has a wooden box train and he sits in it every Tuesday and Thursday morning as soon as we get to school! he calls it his train and gets a little upset when the other kids climb on it...
Rocco loves that he goes to school "Like Daddy!" and he especially loves that his school his "cooler" than Daddy's because his school has a slide!
I'm so happy he loves school and even though I miss him those morning two days a week, it's nice having a little break to get the house picked up, get some exercise and play with Zeegan! and I love that he's becoming more talkative and friendly around other adults now.

No comments: