Monday, March 26, 2012

Over the Hill, pretty much...



Seth turned 29!
The man had to work on his birthday, so we didn't do a whole lot in the department of celebrating, but we did give him a piece of Chocolate hazelnut mousse pie and a couple of presents. One present to take notice of was his two hats (one of which didn't come in the mail until the Friday after his birthday, which was match day! different story though...). We gave him two hats, one for USC and one for Texas A&M. They were good luck charms! We were showing our faith that he'd get into one of his top choices for residency! and it worked... (But like I said, that's a different story!)
Happy Birthday Seth Purcell!!! You're the bestest best Husband I have! and the oldest (Woo! 29! your practically over the hill Sparky!) husband I have! and the only Husband I have! Which I'm sure glad of; cuz you're as good as it gets!!!! and you're a hottie! Happy Birthday Babe...

No comments: