Monday, June 28, 2010

2 down, 2 to go...


2 down and 2 to go...
and no, i'm not talking about kids!, I'm talking about years.
We have been in Medical school for 2 years now. We're Halfway!
These first two years of med school consisted of Classes, tests, lectures, studying and studying, and lots more tests... Then to make it to the official halfway point, Seth took his Step One exams about a week ago, it was a 7 hour test (on everything he's learned in the past two years...) that he's been studying relentlessly for! and even though we wont get the results for a couple more weeks, I'm positive he did fabulous!
We are so proud of him for making it this far and excited with him, because now he gets to work in the hospital! He's sure to enjoy it! But it wont be all that great for us here at home, because this year he will only get one day off a week!, and he'll be at the hospital some nights every week... Can we just all take a moment to say
"Uggg..."
I'm seriously not looking forward to church with two kids, alone. Plus my over-active imagination is sure to keep me scared to death half the night when he's at the hospital... Hopefully I can buck up and weather through it. I have to admit I'll be so happy when these next two years are over (not that residency will get any better, but I'm not going to think about that right now... baby steps, right?!). Good thing I've got two crazy kids with more than enough energy to keep me busy!


ZeeZee's saying "Hooray for Daddy!!!"

Rocco & Zeegan are happy for Daddy! Huzzah! Huzzah!

We're all a bit tuckered out after these past two years, except ZeeZee (who didn't come til the end of them, but she's always tuckered out, so she fits right in!), and Rocco (who's never tuckered out!)... okay maybe I should've said "Seth & I are tuckered out after these past two years"...

By the way:

Rocco Loves ZeeZee!

Daddy Loves ZeeZee!

Mommy Loves ZeeZee!

and everybody loves Rocco! (who also happens to love CARS!)

2 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Congrats to you Juli for making it through the first two years and let me know how these next two are! We're excited to get to that stage next year but yeah...residency I try not to think about yet either.... enjoy the babies they are just perfect!

Jessica said...

hooray for finishing step 1! Ben finished a few weeks ago and feels great...now just waiting to see how it went :)