Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My thoughts exactly...



The following quote portrays my sentiments exactly!:


“A BABY WILL MAKE LOVE STRONGER, DAYS SHORTER, NIGHTS LONGER, BANKROLL SMALLER, HOME HAPPIER, CLOTHES SHABBIER, THE PAST FORGOTTEN, AND THE FUTURE WORTH LIVING FOR”

***
Even though Seth's (and probably mine too, but I don't notice so much) clothes get spit up, slobber, and snot marks and have to be washed more often resulting in faded/ worn out looking clothing much faster...
*
Even though the days seem to last forever, but they're still not long enough for me to get everything done that I need to, Due to little "helping" hands...
*
Even though I hardly ever get sleep anymore...
*
Even though paying for diapers, wipes, and baby clothing (among other things) monthly (Heck! make that weekly), drains our play/ dating budget...

***
...The quote says it all!...
***

we are happier!...
*
our relationship is stronger!...
*
and we're just so excited for the future!!!
***


We LOVE our Babies!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Crosby said...

Right there with you, Juli! That's how I feel everyday, but I guess I'm too busy to blog about it. :) It's so hard to describe to someone what a child means to you and your home, especially if they've never experienced it before. I'm just grateful we sprang for them before we knew anything different.

I wish we could get together sometime. I guess we couldn't really be further apart (Virginia to California is coast to coast, literally!). Will you guys be in Utah at all this summer? We'll be there all July. If you go, let us know and we can meet up!

Lauren and Josh said...

Such cute babies! I love those pictures of the two of them :)