Thursday, June 17, 2010

Always good for a Laugh...

K so I'm not usually one to post videos on my blog of people other than my family members, but this week has just been one of those weeks (you know the ones where you wanna cry all the time because your tired and your 2 year old son has been driving you insane and you never get to see your husband, so you're feeling sorry for yourself...), and today has just been one of those days, and I needed a laugh and came upon these and thought I'd share some kicks and giggles just for fun and just in case anyone else needs a laugh...


"Who's in Da House!"



"Some people just can't discuss Religion..."


"I close my eyes and the flashback starts... I'm standing there, I'm really thin and you had hair"


"I think it's all in the neck"

3 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Juli I totally understand those days!!!! Med school definitely has some VERY rough days!!! I LOVE the videos though! I watch the Old Spice commercial whenever I need a laugh, but I think I will add these to the list!

Heidi Crosby said...

Wow, those are great! It's date night and the kids are finally down and Josh and I just enjoyed your videos. Thanks for sharing! Hope this next week turns out to be a bit better for you!

Aubry said...

Sorry you've had such a hard week. I really can't imagine med school with multiple young children, but hang in there. It'll all be worth it in the end, right? We've had a rough week around here too, so thanks for the laughs!