Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fireman Freddy's Fire babies!

Seth's dad is a Fire fighter in LA and the other day he brought home his Fireman outifit (Coat, Boots, Hat, etc...) and I couldn't resist taking some fun pictures of my babies in Grampa's stuff...

Rocco thought he was so cool wearing Grampa's Gear!

Zeegan didn't particularly enjoy it, but the pictures turned out so cute that I think her yelling at us for a couple minutes was completely worth it!

She really didn't like getting stuffed in a boot, but I just couldn't resist doing some in it... (Nearly gave Grammy Kylene a heart attack tho, cuz ZZ kept rockin' back and forth and Kylene would have to grab her and the boot before they toppled off the table top!)
She's getting so Chubby!!! Look at her little Buddah Belly... i LOVE it!!!
I love my silly, but still cute as can be, tiny peoples!

1 comment:

Aubry said...

Seriously so cute! And Happy Birthday to you!