Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mommy-Rocco Date Night!

I've been worried I haven't been spending enough one on one time with Rocco since Zeegan was born. So, tonight after I put Zee to bed, Rocco and I had Mommy-Son date night!
1st- we washed our faces and feet (my mascara was itching my eyes and Rocco wanted to wash my feet, so figured I'd better wash his too...)
2nd- We made and ate a Chocolate Caramel Brownie with vanilla ice cream! (note to self: next time, save the face washing 'til after the brownie!)
3rd- We made a movie for Daddy...
4th- We took silly Pictures...
5th- We cuddled and read a Lightning McQueen
book!

Then it was bedtime. he went to sleep happy! that makes me happy :D










Love my Rocco!

4 comments:

Heidi Crosby said...

What a great Mom you are, Juli! You can tell by how you talk about your kids, and the things you do with them. Those are really fun pics. It's a constant struggle to get the one-on-one with each one as more come to the family, but it's happy work. Rocco looks like he's having a great time being the center of your world for a few minutes! So do we get to see the movie?...

Aubry said...

How fun! You're such a great mom! I should plan something fun like this with Shalie. She'd love it.

Yerkes family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Hope to see you soon.

Lauren and Josh said...

So cute! Love the silly pictures! You're such a great Mommy!