Monday, June 14, 2010

Stingy Smiles

Well Zeegan is now 7+ weeks old!
And where Rocco was giving me all kinds of smiles at about 3 weeks old and on, all the time!, Zeegan only gives out smiles every now and then. She smiles at her Daddy and she smiles at my friend Melinda, but until approximately 34 hours ago, she had never smiled anything but gas at me...

(Rocco- 3 and a half weeks old and Smiley!!!)

So yesterday at church, during sacrament meeting, she suddenly gave me a big smile and I have to tell you, it was one of the most glorious moments of my life! She has such a cute smile! it was precious! and then again this morning after spending most of the night awake and crying, she gave me a really big beautiful smile and suddenly staying up all night seemed completely okay and even worth it...


(ZeeZee- 7 Weeks and still sleeping all the day long...)








1 comment:

Christa said...

oh gosh when they smile don't you just forget about everything else! it's the best ever!