Thursday, August 16, 2012

4th of July in Texas

Well our 4th of July celebrations were in Texas this year! That's right! we made it! and were here for at least the next 5 years!!!
Independence day celebrations started on the third of July for us! Sadly though I don't have pictures. You see, on the 3rd of July we went with Mrs Debbie and her grandkids to her Country Club's 4th of July Party. and it was AWESOME! unfortunately I didn't have a camera along with me for the party so all the pictures I took were on my phone and I can't figure out how transfer them to my computer. So let me just explain all our fun in detail! haha! They had DELICIOUS BBQ! If you know me, you know I love me some BBQ! lol. They had multiple bouncy houses, and bouncy slides and Bouncy obstacle courses. There was a Snow Cone truck and a Cotton Candy Stand. there was a Rock Climbing wall. They had those huge Blow-up balls that you can get inside of and then they roll you down a hill. There was miniature golf for the kiddos. And Paint-balling! and after experiencing all that fun, we got to sit on the lawn and watch an AWESOME fireworks show! Poor Seth was on Night Float the entire week and missed all the fun! But Rocco had enough fun for the whole family! Haha! The kid was in HEAVEN! And Zeegan? She couldn't stop giggling! She had just as much fun as Rocco I think. Mrs Debbie's Grand-daughters came and Daphne quickly became Rocco's new best friend. THe two were thick as thieves. Best of buddies...
Then on the 4th of July, we went with the Potts' Family to the Messer home for their annual Independence Day picnic lunch. Their home was incredibly beautiful! If you go on my pinterest page for my dream house, you'll find that  it's practically the Messer's home posted on there. lol. Anyway, they had a pool and the kids got to follow our family's independence day tradition (fromt he past 5 years) and go swimming with Daddy! They were ALL SMILES!!!







After the Messer's we went home and let Daddy sleep for a couple hours before work that night. Then we had a family dinner (Zeegan wont keep her clothes on while eating! Isn't that weird?! It's kinda cute though....), and then Daddy left. I took the kids on a walk and then a bike ride and then we watched a movie together. We were just falling asleep when we heard all these big booms! I thought we might be able to see fireworks from our house so we jumped out of bed and ran outside. We couldn't see any, but we could sure hear them. We laid in bed and listened to fireworks for hours. I was exhausted the nest day but it was worth it for the fun night with Rocco and Zeegan....










Then early on the 5th of July Daphne and Iris came over and the real fun began! hahaha! The kids played hard all day! Dress-ups! Neale's Tractors! ART! slip-n-slide! ART! movies! food! Painting! Drawing! Tents and Sleeping Bags! Forts and Hide-outs! Lots and lots of fun the entire day! and that night, we went to a Rodeo with the Potts! But I'll do a whole other post about that tomorrow. Get excited!!!







Thank-you Potts Family for making this place HOME for us! We love Texas and I'm 100% positive it is because of you! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

3 comments:

Letti said...

You have made so many friends already! Thats wonderful! I love Texas so much because all of my family is there. My brother Bobby works in Temple. Crazy huh.

Rachael said...

Your kids are seriously the cutest ever!!
I love rocco's bike too! perfect for him!

stevenjared0853 said...

Superb treat for guests! Partying together for my sister's bachelorette will be immense fun next week. All the bookings from Seattle Wedding venues to renowned caterers and reputed bakers are done. Gracious theme of red and black dresses will be highly appreciated. Photography will be done by a professional friend of mine.