Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Rodeo!

So on the 5th of July; Rocco, Zeegan and I joined the Potts at the Rodeo! Neale's family has these tickets that they've had for like a hundred years and their box is seriously the BEST in the stadium! We were RIGHT there where the action is! Seriously we were only a couple feet away from where the riders came through the gates and where the bulls were ridden and the broncos as well. It was AWESOME!!!
Poor Seth was working nights so he didn't get to come along. Knowing that he wouldn't be there I didn't dare bring my Big camera. So we just had our falling apart little point-and-shoot, and unfortunately all the pictures that I took of the riders and bulls weren't really very visible...


This is us SOOO excited for the rodeo to begin!

 Luke and Kayla were there with Kayla's parents and little Baby E! I think I'm just in love with that baby girl! She is precious and smiley and all things cute!



Zeegan got real into the Rodeo when the Rodeo queens rode out on horses that were painted down with pink and purple glitter! She was yelling "Pwincess Howrses!" over and over. I think she wants to be a cowgirl now when she grows up, and I say more power to ya baby girl! Sounds like fun!

Neale got the kids some cotton candy and they were a hot sticky mess within seconds! LOL. But they were all smiles! and us adults were all Laughs! until ZeeZee tried to share; then the rest of the adults were laughing, but I wasn't... hee hee!

  



Rocco was Adorable! He always is, but he was super excited throughout the Rodeo, so that made him even more adorable than usual...
At one point the COORS light truck drove around the arena with girls int he bed throwing tshirts and drink holders and goodies to the crowd, when they got back to the gate and saw Rocco there cheering they didn't have anything but beer holders left. So all these (scantily dressed!) girls thought he was so cute, and they gave him 13 beer holders! YIKES! He asked what they are and me, being the genius mother that I am,  replied "Pencil Holders!"  All the people with and around us got a good laugh out of that one. Rocco had me carry his "Pencil Holders" as we left the Rodeo and I "accidentally" set them down and dropped them onto tables and booths as we left the building. Oops! {SARCASM!)  Only the two pencil-holders Rocco carried in his own arms made it home and those have since disappeared! Haha!



These pictures are hard to see, but that Bull right there was names Night-Fury (like the name of the Dragon in "How to Train your Dragon") and Rocco was in love with him at first hearing-of-the-name!
The last picture is of one of those Rodeo queens standing up riding THREE horses at once! Yes that's right! She was standing and riding 3! I think my mouth was wide open the entire time...



THank you so much Neale and Mrs Debbie for including us in your FUN holiday activities! We had the time of our lives!!!

No comments: