Thursday, August 16, 2012

Felt-Faces and Pudding-Painting!!!

Seth's been driving the Saturn for the past 4 years of Medical School. When we moved here we weren't able to bring my Saturn though; It just wouldn't make it. So since we got here Seth's been driving the Xterra and I've been staying home almost all day. Every day. The first couple weeks weren't so bad but then I think we all started getting sick of spending the day reading books, riding bikes, and reading more books. So I had to get creative. I think the kids were more relieved than I was when Seth got a car. Hahaha!
But here were some of the funner creative ideas I did for them...

Felt Faces!

Rocco made himself first.
 Zeegan made Aurora.
 Then Rocco made Daddy.
 Then he made Grammy.
 Zeegan became Bat-girl! She'd rather be that in real life than on felt...
 Then Zeegan made the Little Mermaid- Ariel.
 Then Rocco made Mommy and Zeegan made Snow White.


 When Rocco made Grampa, he became a little bit sad after that one and gave his felt-face Grampa kisses! He sure misses Grampa...

 Zeegan made Aurora again...
 Rocco made Uncle Sammy...
 The kids love the felt faces and now I bring them to church each week and they keep them busy and quiet for a great part of Sacrament meeting.


Another-Fun-Creative Idea: Pudding Painting...
It was a mess! But the kids LOVED it!!!



Thank Heavens Seth has a car now cuz honestly I'm not creative enough to keep coming up with fun ideas to last all day long every day!

2 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

You are such a good Mama!! Hope you are enjoying your new home! You need to come visit me next time your here :)

Christa said...

cute! I love the felt faces! I am going to make a felt christmas tree with lots of ornaments and presents for christmas time that you can just put on the wall and autumn can decorate! I'm excited! felt is so fun! Lucky kiddos to have such a fun mom.
I am so glad to hear that Seth got a car! Yay!
miss you.
your kids are way too cute.
miss them too.