Wednesday, August 29, 2012

6 years down, Infinity to go...

Well Seth and my marriage is getting old...
Just Kidding!
We're practically still toddlers.
We have now been married 6 years! Seth started our anniversary off right! He left do-nuts for the kiddos so I wouldn't have to make breakfast! What an awesome Daddy! What an awesome husband!!!
For a 6th anniversary the "gift" is supposed to be Iron if you're in the US, but in the UK the gift is sugar. Seth left me a note that I could see right when I woke up that said "We're being Britts for this anniversary!" I then went upstairs to find a Ginormous candy poster! it was such a fun, and sweet and thoughtful gift! I LOVED it! I wanted to do something in return, so I decided to bake cupcakes and we could throw an "Iron"man birthday party for our marriage turning 6! Rocco LOVED this idea. Haha!




Daddy got home from work around 6:30-7ish (a little too late to ask a babysitter or friend to watch our kids), and our whole family went out for dinner. We went to a famly favorite place that we've gone to at least once or twice a year since we got married- BJs! We LOVE their BBQ chicken Pizza!
There was a bit of a wait to be seated, but Zeegan waited like a good little girl...
 NOT!

Then our family celebrated the day we began...
 (Awww... Matching! Rocco is so cute. He saw what shirt Seth was wearing and ran inside and changed his shirt cuz he wanted to look just like Daddy... CUTE!)
I love these guys! I'm so glad I'm married to Seth Purcell forever and ever. I'm so glad we're a forever family... :)
6 years Down, Infinity to go!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

SO CUTE!! I love your little family, I want mine to be exactly like yours someday!

Harward Family said...

So adorable! Cutest couple I know!!